Welcome to my Linkatopia. I like music, photography, drones, and welding. I'm currently rebuilding this entire site, and adding more cool features. Remember MySpace? Soon you'll be able to customize your Linkatopia page like you did with MySpace =)
- Darkness by Lord Byron (George Gordon) : The Poetry Foundation
- I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space,
Rayless, and pathless, and the icy earth...
- | Jan 6, 2015
- Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley
- I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand, Half sunk, a shattered visage lies...
- | Jan 6, 2015
- Death, Be Not Proud by John Donne
- | Mar 7, 2012
- The Tunnel - Harold Hart Crane
- Crane mentions Poe in this poem
- | Jul 7, 2011
- Kahlil Gibran The Complete Prophet Poems
- | Sep 8, 2010
- Kahlil Gibran
- Good selection of works online. Unfortunately it uses frames so individual pages are more difficult to bookmark.
- | Sep 17, 2008
- Mother In Prayer by Winona Kamman
- | Jan 29, 2008
- Rudyard Kipling's "IF"
- If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or, being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;
- | Jul 30, 2007
- Jabberwocky - Wikipedia
- "Jabberwocky" is a poem of nonsense verse written by Lewis Carroll, and found as a part of his novel Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There (1871).
- | Apr 10, 2007