Welcome to my Linkatopia. I like music, photography, drones, and welding. I'm currently rebuilding this entire site, and adding more cool features. Remember MySpace? Soon you'll be able to customize your Linkatopia page like you did with MySpace =)
- Air show canceled for 2010; decision is final
- Read the comments under the article. They're fun!
- | Mar 11, 2010
- Oakland Park Bridge in 1956
- An amazing photo. If only I had bought some land then. Oh wait, I think my mom was still in pre-school.
- | Jul 26, 2009
- Tide Table, Fort Lauderdale
- | Sep 26, 2008
- "Scaffold Rescue in Fort Lauderdale" by Robert Giordano
- Two workers hanging on for their lives from a broken scaffold fifteen floors up are rescued by Fort Lauderdale firefighters. Photographed August 13, 2008
- | Aug 14, 2008
- Brew Urban Cafe
- Coffee shop in Fort Lauderdale with free WiFi. They have good panini sandwiches and fruit smoothies.
- | Aug 8, 2008
- Undergrounds Coffeehaus
- A bohemian treasure trove of secondhand books, vintage synthesizers and guitars, and board game enthusiasts. Open till midnight or later on the weekends. Free WiFi. TATER TOTS!
- | Jul 24, 2008