Tom Carter of San Francisco is an internationally published freelance photographer and travel writer specializing in the People's Republic of China.
[add to friends|email]
view: column | group | hide
||May 24, 2012 23:05
Invite a Friend
- The Making of a CHINA Photography Book
- I often receive emails from aspiring authors and photographers inquiring about the creation process or asking for publishing advice. I am hardly any kind of publishing professional or literary expert, but I am always happy to share my experiences.
- | Jan 17, 2012
- Tom Carter's Advice for Aspiring Photographers and Authors
- From sending query letters to publishers, to negotiating contracts and terms, to designing your layout, to fighting with editors, to getting reviewed in the press to finding a book-store distributor, Tom Carter shares it all in this exclusive interview.
- | Jul 11, 2010
- List of Chinese Banned Books
- This Amazon.com list highlights the most notorious works of Chinese controversial or banned literature from China's most fearless authors.
- | Jul 11, 2008