Tom Carter of San Francisco is an internationally published freelance photographer and travel writer specializing in the People's Republic of China.
[add to friends|email]
view: column | group | hide
||May 24, 2012 23:05
Invite a Friend
- Zengchong: Citadel of The Dong
- Cross the moat into Guizhou's most attractive minority village, Zengchong.
Photojournalist Tom Carter on location for that's PRD magazine.
- | Jan 11, 2008
- Zengchong village in China's rural southeast Guizhou province, home to the Dong ethnic minority and decidedly the most beautiful village in China. Photo copyright Tom Carter (www.tomcarter.org)
- | Jan 2, 2008
- Zengchong, China's Most Beautiful Village
- Zengchong, Guizhou Province, West China, by photojournalist Tom Carter.
- | Aug 2, 2007